We provide health education and awareness session to child bearing women at rural and internally displaced settlements through:
- Conduction of community awareness campaigns on maternal health and importance of pregnant mothers to visit health center and MCHs.
- Traditional Birth Attendants (TBA) on safe delivery and improve their knowledge on knowing symptoms of mothers in risk.
- Referral of risk mothers to health centers
- HIV/AIDs prevention mechanisms during delivery for mothers and for themselves
- Provision of maternal health materials and equipment to rural villages health posts which have delivery rooms